Browse our gallery of
of real patients.
Skin is the body's largest organ, yet it's easy to overlook routine skin care. In Las Vegas, the sun and desert environment can take their toll on our skin. That's why we take skin care very seriously at Anson, Edwards & Higgins. Our skin care team includes 4 licensed aestheticians, dermatologist Dr. Alison Tam, and plastic surgeons Dr. Goesel Anson, Dr. Terrence Higgins and Dr. Michael Edwards.
Our doctors, along with a team of medical aestheticians, offer residents and visitors to Las Vegas the latest in skin care with a range of services and products. To learn more about our individually designed treatments, request a consultation to meet with one of our doctors. You can also call our office at (702) 822-2100 to schedule an appointment.
Browse our gallery of
What Skincare Methods Are Right for Me?
Everyone's skin requires unique care. A thorough evaluation of your skin's texture and condition is the first step we take before creating a plan to protect and enhance your skin. We do not adhere to a cookie-cutter approach to skin care.
Our aestheticians are medically oriented and perform facials with that perspective. Our approach involves periodic visits with an aesthetician, guidance on targeted and effective home products, and referral to our dermatologist and plastic surgeons as appropriate.
Skincare Products & Services
Skin care at Anson, Edwards & Higgins encompasses various services and procedures, ranging from superficial chemical peels for exfoliation to more aggressive TCA peels, such as an Obagi Blue Peel®. Our Las Vegas practice also carries a number of professional-grade products.
Included on our menu of products are:
- LATISSE®: This prescription medication is a popular alternative to eyelash extensions at our Las Vegas practice.
- VitaMedica®: This line of FDA-approved, pharmaceutical-grade products includes anti-aging, wellness, and other supplements to promote healthy skin.
- Scar Care: We offer a variety of products to help reduce the appearance of acne and other scars.
Certain products, such as LATISSE, can earn you savings for the Brilliant Distinctions® rewards program.
Skin Care Treatments
We treat many skin conditions with treatment tailored for your specific needs, including adult and adolescent acne, brown spots, sun damage, and hyperpigmentation.
Treatments offered include:
- Chemical (acid) peels: exfoliation via several acids (glycolic acid, salicylic acid, lactic acid, TCA)
- Microdermabrasion: mechanical exfoliation
- Dermaplaning: exfoliation by hand
- Dermasweeping: mechanical exfoliation via a gentle brush device
- Epi-Infusions: infusion of specific ingredients for the patient's particular skin issue (hyperpigmentation, aging, acne)
- Medium and deep chemical peels: Available when appropriate performed by our dermatologist and plastic surgeons
Skin Care for Men
We offer specialized skin care and products for men. Good skin care is the most important, easiest, and least expensive thing a man can do to deter the effects of aging. Men in their 20s who establish good skincare habits will reap the rewards for years to come. If you're in your 40s, 50s, or older, you can still benefit from preventive and cosmetic skincare treatments. We offer a variety of services at our office, including chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and skincare products, that are designed for men's unique skin.