Dr. Higgins Answers Common Questions
As one of the leading plastic surgeons in Las Vegas, Dr. Terrence Higgins advises countless cosmetic surgery patients who come to him with questions about various procedures. Many questions plastic surgery patients ask at our Las Vegas practice are similar to those posed by men and women who use RealSelf.com, an informational online resource about cosmetic procedures.
Dr. Higgins believes that all patients should have accurate information whenever they’re considering plastic surgery, so he consistently takes time to answer questions on the RealSelf website, which helps connect patients with board-certified plastic surgeons.
If you’re interested in a specific cosmetic treatment, you can look below to find Dr. Higgins’ answers and tips that are posted on the RealSelf site. You can also request a consultation online to meet with Dr. Higgins personally, or call our office at 702-822-2100 to schedule an appointment.
Plastic Surgery News:
- Press Release JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC
- New Beauty Magazine featuring Dr. Anson in the national editorial section
- Sleep on Satin?
- Cosmetic Surgeon vs Plastic Surgeon: What’s the difference and why does it matter?
- Announcing University of Nevada Las Vegas Medical School
- What is the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, and Why Should it Matter to Me?
- After Plastic Surgery: Tips for Better Results
- Top Plastic Surgery Misconceptions
- Erasing the Stigma: Plastic Surgery
- Allergan Announces INSPIRA Breast Implant FDA Approval