Dr. Edwards Answers Common Questions
Dr. Michael Edwards has demonstrated throughout his career a commitment to helping people get the finest surgical care when seeking cosmetic or reconstructive plastic surgery. Recognized in Las Vegas and throughout the U.S. as a leader in the cosmetic surgery field, Dr. Edwards offers his valuable advice to patients like you through RealSelf.com, a popular online resource for men and women considering cosmetic procedures.
Dr. Edwards firmly believes in patient education and views the RealSelf website as an excellent tool to connect people interested in cosmetic enhancement with board-certified plastic surgeons, whether in Las Vegas or elsewhere around the world.
You can see Dr. Edwards’ advice and tips below on topics ranging from revision breast augmentation to tummy tuck surgery and a host of other procedures. If you are interested in speaking with Dr. Edwards about a cosmetic procedure you’re considering, request a consultation online, or call our office at
702-822-2100 to schedule an appointment.
Plastic Surgery News:
- Press Release JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC
- New Beauty Magazine featuring Dr. Anson in the national editorial section
- Sleep on Satin?
- Cosmetic Surgeon vs Plastic Surgeon: What’s the difference and why does it matter?
- Announcing University of Nevada Las Vegas Medical School
- What is the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, and Why Should it Matter to Me?
- After Plastic Surgery: Tips for Better Results
- Top Plastic Surgery Misconceptions
- Erasing the Stigma: Plastic Surgery
- Allergan Announces INSPIRA Breast Implant FDA Approval