Cosmetic plastic surgery is the intersection of art and science. Exceptional results require the skill of surgeons who combine sophisticated aesthetic vision with the technical expertise to make that vision a reality. That describes the plastic surgeons in the Las Vegas practice of Plastic Surgery Associates.
Dr. Goesel Anson, Dr. Michael Edwards, Dr. Terry Higgins, and Dr. Andrew G. Silver epitomize excellence in cosmetic plastic surgery. Their Las Vegas center offers comprehensive, state-of-the-art care in a comfortable environment. Our plastic surgeons possess impeccable credentials. Equally important, they’ve earned the respect of their peers through years of experience in the full range of surgical and non-surgical procedures.
If you’ve been looking in Las Vegas for a plastic surgeon with the experience and training you deserve, we invite you to request a consultation online to meet with one of our surgeons. Or, call our office at
702-822-2100 to schedule an appointment.
Focused on You
The path to realizing your cosmetic plastic surgery goals begins during your consultation with one of our surgeons, but it doesn’t end when your procedure is completed. We pride ourselves on continuing the relationships we establish with patients. That’s why everyone at our practice will treat you with warmth and respect each time you call or visit.
A full spectrum of aesthetic services is available at Anson, Edwards & Higgins, ranging from medical skin care to non-invasive treatments to aesthetic surgery using advanced techniques.
Meeting our goals requires the dedication and commitment of our entire staff. Those goals begin with providing each patient an unparalleled, positive experience. We are also committed to:
- Providing the most advanced surgical and non-surgical techniques in the safest means possible
- Maintaining advanced education in aesthetic medicine and surgery
- Treating every patient as we would want our loved ones treated
- Educating patients about their procedures to promote their peace of mind
- Staying current in the myriad of new developments to help separate hype from reality.
We look forward to meeting with you and beginning an ongoing partnership.
Plastic Surgery News:
- Press Release JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC
- New Beauty Magazine featuring Dr. Anson in the national editorial section
- Sleep on Satin?
- Cosmetic Surgeon vs Plastic Surgeon: What’s the difference and why does it matter?
- Announcing University of Nevada Las Vegas Medical School
- What is the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, and Why Should it Matter to Me?
- After Plastic Surgery: Tips for Better Results
- Top Plastic Surgery Misconceptions
- Erasing the Stigma: Plastic Surgery
- Allergan Announces INSPIRA Breast Implant FDA Approval