We want your visits to be as efficient as possible. Please download and complete these patient forms before your initial appointment.
We want your skincare to be as efficient as possible. Please download and complete these patient forms before your initial appointment.
Before surgery or a minimally invasive procedure, such as injections, there is a list of medications that you should stop taking at least a week before your scheduled procedure. Avoiding these will help prevent bleeding and speed your recovery.
For patients who have the JP Drain and have been directed here by their provider, please download the instructions below.
Plastic Surgery News:
- Press Release JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC
- New Beauty Magazine featuring Dr. Anson in the national editorial section
- Sleep on Satin?
- Cosmetic Surgeon vs Plastic Surgeon: What’s the difference and why does it matter?
- Announcing University of Nevada Las Vegas Medical School
- What is the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, and Why Should it Matter to Me?
- After Plastic Surgery: Tips for Better Results
- Top Plastic Surgery Misconceptions
- Erasing the Stigma: Plastic Surgery
- Allergan Announces INSPIRA Breast Implant FDA Approval