We’re dedicated to offering financing options so that patients can pursue the aesthetic changes they desire. Because most elective procedures are not covered by personal health insurance, we’ve established relationships with 2 trustworthy companies that offer financing to qualified patients. ALPHAEON™ and CareCredit® specialize in financing for healthcare-related costs, with unique benefits designed to meet the diverse needs of our patients.
By offering a line of credit specifically for cosmetic procedures, CareCredit can meet your unique financing needs. It’s easy to apply online, and you’ll have an answer in just a few minutes.
Various payment options offered through ALPHAEON can help patients achieve their cosmetic goals. Applying online is simple, and you’ll know if you qualify in a few brief minutes.
Cosmetic Surgery Insurance
For additional peace of mind, our physicians offer their patients access to cosmetic surgery insurance through CosmetAssure®. This program covers unforeseen medical expenses that you might otherwise be liable for in the rare instance that complications arise from your procedure.
Plastic Surgery News:
- Press Release JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC
- New Beauty Magazine featuring Dr. Anson in the national editorial section
- Sleep on Satin?
- Cosmetic Surgeon vs Plastic Surgeon: What’s the difference and why does it matter?
- Announcing University of Nevada Las Vegas Medical School
- What is the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, and Why Should it Matter to Me?
- After Plastic Surgery: Tips for Better Results
- Top Plastic Surgery Misconceptions
- Erasing the Stigma: Plastic Surgery
- Allergan Announces INSPIRA Breast Implant FDA Approval